Monday, February 10, 2020

My Kailash Manasarovar Aug 2015 Yatra.... Isha KM2015..... links to my blog posts

Namaskarams, 

SHAMBHO !!!!!

Had the divine grace and opportunity to undertake the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra in Aug 2015 through Isha Foundation's Sacred Walks......... I call it Isha KM2015..... 

Here are the links to my relevant blog posts. Some of these posts contain relevant information for Kailash Manasrovar Yatris, and the others are Day wise posts of our Isha KM2015 trip. Wherever I have compiled information from other sources, I have made sure that I have mentioned the source name in the appropriate blog post itself. If I have forgotten to mention the source name in any blog post, it is not willful and is purely by omission only.  

IMPORTANT These are glimpses and observations of a group of Kailash Manasarovar Yatris, of which I too happened to be a member. While this is being offered to you for your own use, PLEASE respect the privacy of the yatris. If you wish to forward this to any other individual beyond yourself, please do inform me on in advance on my email shriram.parameswaran@gmail.com. Please do not use this in any commercial manner whatsoever. I wish that all those who have got the gift of life as a human being, get the opportunity to visit Kailash Manasarovar at least once in their life time. 






Day 1 Isha KM2015 https://shriramsspace.blogspot.com/2015/08/day-1-15th-aug-2015.html  post dated 15 Aug 2015









  
Day 8 Continued Isha KM2015    https://shriramsspace.blogspot.com/2015/09/day-8-continued-saturday-22-aug-2015.html post dated Sept 04 2015











 Day 16 Continued Isha KM2015    https://shriramsspace.blogspot.com/2015/09/on-arrival-back-home-on-30th-aug-2015.html  post dated Sept 06 2015




If any additional information is needed, please fell free to contact me on +91 8940003443 and I shall try my best to respond. I wish all future Kailash Mansoravar yatris a beautiful life changing experience. 

Pranams,

Shriram Parameswaran

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home