Thursday, August 13, 2015

To Kailash and Manasarovar ....a journey within !!!!!

August 13th 2015
Coimbatore 

At first I thought that this could be a "Journey of a Lifetime" . 

Then I wondered over the last two days : Is it right to call this a Journey of a Lifetime ? Or is this a journey of many lifetimes past? Has this yearning been within for many lifetimes past? Is it fructifying in this one ? Oh how wondrous this yearning within!!! 

Why should there be answers for every question? I shall enjoy the mystery of the question itself... just be... and let the path unfold....  go beyond the certain and beyond one's own limitations... indulge and thrive in the uncertainty... Trust grace, trust the divine .. for I know not what is in store... know not what grand plan lies ahead... and therein lies the beauty of the mystery !! 

I wish and hope that every experience in this trip leads me to a greater understanding of my own true inner self ...not the me that i know now but the me that i do not know yet!!  A greater understanding of CREATION .... of LIFE itself. In that sense it is a journey within to my as yet unexplored depths!!!

With gratitude infinite to one and all......

Shambho !!!!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home