Saturday, April 02, 2022

Celebrate Every Day !

Celebrate Every Day !


Saturday 02 April 2022: DAY 22022 for me.

Saturday 02 April 2022. The start of the Hindu New Year 2079 as per Vikram Samvat. We humans may use many different calendars to mark the passage of time. And celebrate many different days as their own individual New Year day. The folks in Andhra & Telengana, Maharshtra, Kashmir, and the Sindhis celebrate today as Ugadi, Gudi Padwa, Navreh, Cheti Chand etc. And many others will celebrate it later this month as Bihu, Vishu, Puthandu etc.
It is all about celebration and the marking of the passage of Time.
For Life is so precious and absolutely worthy of celebration today and every single day!! When the sun appears to come up over the eastern horizon on account of the spinning of planet Earth, a new day dawns. There is an ebb and flow in life, as there is in every inhalation & exhalation, as there is in every sunrise and sunset. And every new day is one of hope, opportunities and new experiences & relationships.
Likewise all of us tend to celebrate the day of our birth in any calendar as our Birthday. Many of us have an English birthday and a Star birthday. A once-a-year celebration of the fact that we came into this life on that day and are alive to celebrate it every year.
So why celebrate only on a New Year Day or a Birthday, once a year? Why not every day?
I chose to measure my life in Days and celebrate each day as a new day! Grateful that I have the breath in me for one more day!
So today is DAY 22022 for me on planet Earth in this lifetime.
02-04-2022 is 22022. 02 April 2022: Day 22022 for Shriram Parameswaran
I may surely have added a lot of value to those I have had the opportunity to interact with, in these 22022 days. I surely hope to continue to do my best to add value in the remaining days of my Life.
Live Life To The Maximum
Ps: I use the Days Calculator on www.timeanddate.com to keep track of the number of Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home